Thank you for considering our web & software development agency for your project needs. Before we begin any work, please read through the following terms and conditions carefully:
- Scope of Work: Our agency will provide web & software development services as outlined in the project proposal or agreement. Any additional work beyond the scope outlined in the proposal may result in additional fees.
- Timelines: Our agency will provide an estimated timeline for the completion of the project. We will make every effort to meet the agreed upon timeline, but we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third-party vendors or external factors outside of our control.
- Payment: Our agency requires a deposit before starting any work. The amount of the deposit will be outlined in the project proposal or agreement. The remaining balance will be due upon completion of the project or in installments, as agreed upon.
- Changes and Revisions: Our agency allows for a reasonable number of revisions to the project as outlined in the project proposal or agreement. Additional changes beyond the agreed-upon amount may result in additional fees.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and patents, for any work completed by our agency, shall belong to the client upon full payment of the project fees.
- Confidentiality: Our agency will maintain the confidentiality of any information provided by the client for the duration of the project and beyond.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the project at any time for any reason. In the event of termination, the client will be responsible for paying for any work completed up to the point of termination.
- Liability: Our agency will not be held liable for any damages or losses, including but not limited to lost profits, due to the use of our services.
- Warranty: Our agency provides a warranty for any work completed for a period of 30 days after the completion of the project. Any issues or defects discovered during the warranty period will be addressed by our agency at no additional cost.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or country in which our agency is located.
By engaging our agency for services, the client agrees to the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any disputes are subject to Kanpur jurisdiction only.